This website is operated by the Hyogo Institute of Information Education Foundation to support the Dual-Degree Program between the Graduate School of Applied Informatics, University of Hyogo and the Information Networking Institute, Carnegie Mellon University.
- 1.This website implements proper security measures to prevent illegal access to personal information or unauthorized disclosure, loss, alteration or corruption of that information.
- 2.The website administrator may collect access information from users in general to check the access conditions for this website.
- 3.The Hyogo Institute of Information Education Foundation complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003) and other related laws, ordinances and standards. The Hyogo Institute of Information Education Foundation will also review and improve its efforts under this Website Policy on a regular basis.
- 1.Any personal information collected by this website will not be used for purposes other than those stated on the applicable page.
- 2.Any personal information collected by this website will be shared only between the Hyogo Institute of Information Education Foundation (“the Foundation”), University of Hyogo and Carnegie Mellon University. Such information will not be disclosed to a third party.
- 3.Personal information is collected through dedicated pages incorporating effective security measures, only after the purpose of use of the collected information and other necessary information is disclosed to the user. Under no circumstance will personal information be collected by unlawful means.
- 4.Individuals can ask the Secretariat of the Foundation to disclose, correct or delete their personal information as possessed by the Foundation. These requests will be handled in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003).